Monday, December 3, 2012

the prediction of the ghost the white house and me


          Could you imagine seeing Abraham Lincolns ghost in the White House? Also feeling a strange flow of energy by the ghosts while in the White House?  In the book “The Ghost The White House and Me” by Judith St. George, Kay’s family lives in the white house. Kay’s dad thought he saw Abraham Lincoln’s ghost. Kay is trying to find the 16th president’s ghost. I predict that Kay will see the ghost of Abraham Lincoln.
 The first reason I believe she will see the ghost is because Kay felt a strange flow of energy during a mysterious night. Kay’s dad also felt the strange flow of energy in Lincoln’s bed room.  By the ghost of Abraham Lincoln.
The second reason I believe this will happen because Kay saw Abraham Lincolns picture watching her in a hallway. While she is going to Lincolns bedroom with a light for Annie. 
Towards the end on Friday Kay, Annie, 2 other friends are sleeping in the same room where Abraham Lincoln got killed. On the same bed were he got killed.
It is obvious that my prediction is coming more true towards the end. First at the beginning a strange flow of energy was felt. Second Kay, Annie , and 2 other friends are sleeping in the same room were Abraham Lincoln got killed. Third Kay saw the picture of him move. That’s why I predicted Kay will see the ghost of Abraham Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment