Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ben against the mysteries thief

        How would you feel if something precious of yours went missing? On January 20th 2 months before they move to Florida Ben wanted another mystery to solve, just for the memories. Then 3 days later Ben's most valuable yugioh card went missing and it was his favorite card and the rarest card in the game worth 6,000 dollars. So then Ben was on the case to find it before the move.

      Now 6 days after it was stolen.Ben still found no clues than he thought "on the day it was stolen the only people who were in the house was his family and one of Joe's friends." None of them came into his room. So  someone must of broke in steal the card. Then get out before it was morning. So then Ben looked for clues and he found only one clue. A foot print in the snow in the back yard and the back door was unlocked so the thief came in the back door.

        On January 30th Ben now is worried about his 3,500 collection of yugioh cards were going to be stolen. Then he heard a duel going on.

Mom said "I draw now I summon gogogo golem in defense mode and I end my turn."

Next the thief told mom "I draw now I activate dark hole. That destroys gogogo golem. Now I attack you with dark magician. Go dark magic attack." Finally  Ben realized that is the thief because only his brother has dark magician.Now Mom has 0 life points and now has to hand over 1 card. Mom hands over gogogo Giant.

Now Ben prepares his deck for the thief. Then in the morning he goes out looking for the thief.

Now with out thinking of placing a risk your deck. Ben starts the duel. Ben says " Lets duel."

Ben draws "Now I summon Gogogo Golem. Then through 2 cards face down that ends his turn." He said out loud.

Now the thief draws. Then end his turn.

Now Ben draws. Then he told the thief "I will attack you directly. Yes now my opponent has 2,200 life points remaining."

No comments:

Post a Comment