What I would tell the America founding fathers
There
are many things that I learned about the America’s founding fathers history.
The four I found most interesting are George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben
Franklin, and John Adams. I found them interesting because they played a major
part in America’s history.
In 1776
Thomas Jefferson made the Declaration of Independence to make peace with the world.
Thomas Jefferson is that he served in
the House of Delegates. He made the
Louisiana purchase because he wanted more land to control. He also development of a new
government for the 13 colonies.
George
Washington, who was our first president of the United States of America for 2
terms. Now because he was president for 2 terms any president after him can
only be in the white house for 8 years. Years later the presidency was divided
into Republican and Democratic because of that rule.
Ben
Franklin discovered electricity in 1752 by using a damp kite and a metal key
when lightning struck the kite and shocked him. He also made the lightning rod
to protect his house and other houses from being struck from lightning. He also
helped write the first U.S constitution for the laws.
John
Adams was part of a major accomplishment to keep America out of war with France
and normalize relationships with the 2 countries. He also fought for America’s
Independence. Also was chosen to be commander in chief in the continental
armies.
The founding fathers started the basic stuff that our
country kept on
growing on in the future. That basic
stuff we keep on improving on every single day from now on till the end or
until we loss the stuff the founding fathers got the country. For example Ben Franklin discovered
electricity with lightning and Thomas Jefferson got us our freedom from France’s
control. That’s what I would tell the America founding fathers.
No comments:
Post a Comment